Hi All,
Sorry there have been complications entering the site, but I have made my blog invite only only to keep me a bit more private from the blogosphere. Please have those who want to read this email/FB me their email address and i'll add them ASAP. I'm lucky enough to have internet in my town, but finding the time to come to the cafe may be a little tricky. I'm loving Mongolia thus far and have been placed with a wonderful host family in Northern Mongolia. I will return to my training site tomorrow for my second round of rabies shots....there are quite a few viscous wild dogs around here...but I hope to be able to use my computer to upload a few photos and give a bit more info on what my next 11 weeks look like. As for now, I'm off to hang out with my new family! xoxo, Gracie
No comments:
Post a Comment